baby talk and white squirrel

Two things I discovered yesterday and today.

One: Babies Have Their Own Universal Language

One, from Oprah, babies have their own language; and it is a universal language. They produce sounds which are their way of communicating with us adults. According to the an Australian mom, Priscilla Dunstan, babies zero to 3 months old communicate with us with 5 sounds (distinct sounds when they cry). They are:
  • Neh = "I'm hungry."
  • Owh = "I'm sleepy."
  • Heh = "I'm experiencing discomfort."
  • Eair = "I have lower gas."
  • Eh = "I need to burp."

Sounds amazing! Better try listening to your babies. You may go to Oprah's site for more reads.

Two: The Rare White Squirrels Can Be Found in the Philippines

From Jessica Soho Reports (GMA7, Philippines), I discovered that there are squirrels in the Philippines! And, that the rare white squirrel can also be found in the Philippines! And that the Pilipino word for squirrel is "bising". This "puting bising" or white squirrel can be found in the island of Biton, Palawan. That's cool! That's something to be feel good about!

I googled the Net and found out that there are also white squirrels in the USA and Canada. You can check it out at www.thom.org or www.johnmyers.com. Based on their write-ups, they used the word "sightings". So that means that white squirrels are rare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I-Witness's "Minsan Sa Isang Taon" By Kara David

Funniest Classic Pinoy Jokes That Won't Make You Laugh