|Salcedo Weekend Market. Photo by Dude4Food.blogspot.com|
- Sidcor Sunday Market at Eton Centris Compound, at the corner of EDA and Quezon Avenue.
- Salcedo Weekend Market at Salcedo Park, Salcedo Village, Makati City. It's open on Saturdays 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM. It specializes in home-made food.
- Legazpi Sunday Market at Legazpi Village, Makati City. It's open on Sundays 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM. This is where you find items you don't find at the malls.
- Mercato Centrale at Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. It's an organic market.
- Banchetto Market at Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City. Open only on Fridays. Bestsellers are fruit shakes and "ihaw-ihaw" (barbeque).
- AANI or Agri Aqua Network International offers fresh produce, meat, and fish; and even plants for your garden. Located at FTI, Taguig City.
- Soderno @ Molito Lifestyle Market in Alabang, Muntinlupa at the corner of Commerce and Madrigal Avenues. This is the southern version of Mercato Centrale. It specializes in southern food.
- Christ The King Sunday Market at Greenmeadows, Quezon City. It's a project for the parish church.
- Baker's Dozen, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
- Weekend Gourmet Market at the Eastwood Mall in Libis, Quezon City.
Souce: Ang Pinaka, GMA NEWSTV
My portal to just about anything