Without spending much money, you can bring your children at these places in Metro Manila to enjoy music, lights, and colors. Whether you spend big or not, your children will be just as happy.
- Ayala Triangle Gardens Lights and Sounds Show
- It started in Christmas 2010. Set in a garden, the lights dance with the rhythm of a medley of Christmas music. The show lasts only 5 minutes. It starts at 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Show is every 30 minutes. Each show is not like the next one. The show runs from Nov 16 to Dec 30. The show is held just behind the Philippine Stock Exchange. After the show, you can dine at the row of restaurants within the park. Ayala Triangle is located within the corners of Ayala Avenue, Paseo de Roxas, and Makati Ave in Makati City. It was the old Ugarte Field. Even older than that, it was called the Nielson Field -- an airport. Yes, there was a Makati airport -- the Manila International Air Terminal. It was the first modern and commercial airport in the Philippines. You can still see the Nielson Tower, now Filipinas Heritage Library, standing in the old field.
- Trinoma's Merry Musical Lights
- Quezon City
- Belenistas de Ortigas
- Mandaluyong City
For an expensive holiday treat, try the following Christmas places without leaving Metro Manila
- Resort World
- Manila Ocean Park
- Snow World in Star City
Outside Metro Manila, the following spots are worth enjoying the Christmas spirit.
- Christmas House in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Belenismo in Tarlac
- Giant Lantern Festival in Pampanga
Our Web Lab